Got a question about your Foreshore ticket? Head over to Moshtix crystal ball of FAQ's for all the answers here
Limited reduced price pre-sale tickets will be available to Foreshore newsletter subscribers on Thursday 12 July. Get access to cheap tickets before they go on sale by signing up to the Foreshore newsletter here.
Limited VIP tickets available only to Foreshore newsletter subscribers on Thursday 12 July. Subscribe to the Foreshore newsletter to gain access to VIP tickets here
1st release - $99.95 + bf – SOLD OUT 2nd release - $109.95 + bf – SOLD OUT
3rd release - $123.55 + bf
VIP Tickets - $249.95 + bf – SOLD OUT
12 July – limited reduced price foreshorefestival.com.au member tickets go on sale
2 August at 9am - general admission tickets on sale to the general public
24 November - Foreshore Festival 2012
Add $2 to your ticket and make a difference to your world! Foreshore 2011 was a 100% carbon neutral event, with help from Climate Friendly and you!
Foreshore 2012 will again be offsetting 100% of the carbon emissions from the production of the event. As well as working with Climate Friendly, Foreshore will again be running our container deposit recycling system through the bars. You can help by purchasing a carbon offset ticket for an additional $2. The $2 goes towards sustainable energy projects run by our friends at Climate Friendly including wind farms and geothermal power plants. Remember; there are no festivals on a dead planet!
EXTREMELY limited VIP tickets will be on offer to Foreshore 2012
To buy VIP tickets you must be a Foreshore Festival newsletter subscriber to access the code to purchase the tickets. Sign up to the newsletter here!
As a VIP to Foreshore 2012 you will receive:
- Express entry lane into Foreshore 2012
- Private bar with all the trimmings
- Premium viewing of the Kicks Stage
- Comfy seating
- Plenty of shade & undercover space
- Private toilets
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Tickets to Foreshore 2012 are sold on behalf of the organisation (Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd) responsible for presenting this event and are on the express condition that the holder is bound by the rules & regulations issued by the organiser. By purchasing a ticket to Foreshore 2012 you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein, of Moshtix and any other conditions specified by us on www.foreshorefestival.com.au event info pages.
This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation (Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd) responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and the venue where presented.
1. Entry is at own risk. The organisation accepts no responsibility for any injuries, losses or damage sustained in or around the venue. The right to refuse entry is reserved. You will comply with instructions issued by Foreshore & event staff and/or contained in all permanent and temporary signs, which appear within the Venue. For safety and other reasons, entry is excluded to some parts of the Venue; ticket holders must not enter fenced off areas, or areas to which access is denied.
2. Stage diving, crowd surfing & moshing are strictly prohibited. Any patron caught practicing this behavior risks eviction from the site + possible fine. Strobe lights and other high impact visual effects will be used at this event. Attend at your own risk.
3. No bottles, glass, cans, liquids of any kind, skateboards, body boards, milk crates, chairs, stools (folding or otherwise) studded wristbands &/or belts etc, fireworks, BYO alcohol, illegal drugs, laser lights, weapons of any type or umbrellas will be allowed on site. See www.foreshorefestival.com.au for a full list of banned items. All bags and containers will be searched upon entry. Any other items considered illegal or dangerous will also be banned from site entry. No animals will be allowed on site. A search of persons and possessions will be required at the time of entry to the Venue, and Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd staff & security has the right to conduct a search at any time while the ticket holder is at the Venue.
4. Tickets are non-refundable. No refunds will be made, or other claims met, solely because you have been refused entry or evicted from the Venue or are unable or choose not to attend Foreshore; advertised events or performances do not proceed; Foreshore has been affected by rain or inclement weather; your ticket is lost or stolen; or Foreshore does not meet your expectations.
5. The right is reserved to vary, withdraw or substitute advertised artists and programs with out notice. The right is reserved to reschedule the event or change event venue. The right of admission is also reserved. Foreshore operates under strict EPA noise limits, which combined with other factors, including weather conditions, means that music volume may vary during the event.
If the organiser for any reason cancels the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded, this refund is at discretion of the organiser. If the organiser deems it necessary to abandon the event due to the forces of nature or any other reason, refund of the face value of the ticket is at the discretion of the organiser.
7. Foreshore is a licensed event. Patrons who wish to attend must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age and must provide valid photographic identification (ie; drivers license, Proof Of Age card or passport). Any minor found on site will be evicted from the event & may face charges. All patrons will be wrist banded. Wristbands must be worn for duration of the day. Any patron found without a wristband will be immediately evicted from the site. Refunds are NOT applicable to any patron removed from site without a wristband. Proof of age will be required as a condition of supplying alcohol. In the interests of responsible service of alcohol, people who are deemed to be intoxicated will not be served. For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to or evict from the Venue any person who behaves in a manner that reasonably interferes with other ticket holders’ enjoyment of Foreshore, or which may cause property damage or that threatens the safety of performers, other ticket holders or any other person, or is deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or refuses to comply with these (& all) conditions or the reasonable instructions of Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd staff, venue &/or security staffing.
8. The event will run rain or shine. The organisation reserves the right to reschedule the event.
Some stages and other tented structures at the event have restricted capacities. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases
9. Still photographic cameras (eg; small cameras) are permitted. Sound recording devices and video or movie cameras are prohibited. You acknowledge that photos and video footage may be taken on the event site and agree release, to the promoter, any photos or video footage taken of you while on or entering the event site for use in promotional material
10.Tickets cannot be resold at a premium nor used for promotion, advertising &/or other commercial promotions (including competitions and trade promotions) or as a means to enhance demand for other goods and services. If any ticket(s) are sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket(s) will be refused admission.
Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the bearer of any ticket that appears to have been tampered with.
11. You acknowledge that entry to Foreshore is at your own risk, and to the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd (and its officers, employees, agents and contractors) from and against any claim or liability of any nature in relation to injury or death, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or the use of, the Venue by you and any accompanying persons and/or minors regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused, except where the injury or death is caused by the negligence, default or breach of contract of Kicks Entertainment Pty Ltd
12. The conditions stated on this ticket constitute a contract between the organisation and the purchaser. Any breach of the conditions will indemnify and hold harmless the organisation, their respective agents, representatives, management, principles, employees, officers and directors, from and against any loss, damage or expense, including attorneys or solicitors fees, incurred or suffered by or threatened against the organisation or their representatives or any of the foregoing in connection with or as a result of any claim for personal injury or property damage or otherwise brought by the purchaser or on behalf of any third party person, firm or corporation or proprietors against the organisation as a result of or in connection with Foreshore or associated engagements.